Saturday, January 3, 2009

Random Stuff

If you know me... you know

I love
:
* My Mommy
* Makeup
* Anything that has a sweet scent
* Children that have manners
* Gospel music
* My Dog Jasmine
* To read
* Walking through the park
* Being a friend
* Good credit
* A nice meal
* Hugs

With that said.... people that know me know what I love; but i never share what I despise.... so for the first time...... here are the

Things I DESPISE!!
:
* Dirty Children
* Taking tests
* Boys who believe they're men
* Abusers
* Women who draw that single line of color either under their brow or at the base of their lid
* Fake Christians
* Pastors that put a dollar amount on praising God
* A sink full of dishes
* Being far from my family and friends
* Dead beat dad's
* The Economy
* People that put fake nails on their toes
* Wild hair colors
* Hairstyles that incorporate more than 2 styles into one
* Muffin top
* People who always know whats best for you but don't know whats best for themselves (I'm guilty of that though... :()
* A man who doesn't know how to treat a lady

Things I want to do in 2009:

* Find true happiness
* Complete 3 semesters of Nursing School
* Go out more
* See my family often
* Write my friend
* Get a better relationship with God
* Volunteer
* Use my talents
* Lose a few pounds
* Use every shade of eyeshadow I own at least once
* Stand up for myself
* Utilize my Library Card
* Go to the movies more
* Walk every day for more than 20 minutes
* Allow Jasmine to make friends and be more social
* See a country I've never seen
* Find my Gabriela Caraballo that was my best friend in 4th Grade
* Understand the importance of self esteem
* Cut coupons and actually use them
* Be a better Christian
* Don't talk about it.... be about it
* Buy clothes that flatter me
* Stop perming my hair
* Eat better
* Enjoy a glass of wine
* Visit poetry lounges
* Write my feelings, goals and desires down as a reminder of what needs to be done
* Encourage someone who has fallen on hard times
* Hug a stranger
* Let go of everything that isn't good for me
* Forgive the people who hurt me
* Love me more than ever

No comments:

Post a Comment